Clifford - Measurement, estimation, patterns, algebraic thinking and vocabulary.
- Clifford Kisses - Match colors and patterns with Clifford and friends. (Grade PreK)
- Measuring Up - Develop understanding of words associated with size, location and comparison in this interactive game. Select the tallest, lowest, longest and smallest objects as Clifford and his friends test your knowledge. (Grades PreK-2)
- Slide - Compare colors and patterns for a chance to slide on Clifford! (Grade PreK)
- Which Clifford? - Explore spatial vocabulary, size comparison and estimation with Clifford and Puppy Clifford. (Grades PreK-2)
Curious George - Numbers, operations and measurements.
- Count Your Chickens - Count the chickens with George. (Grades PreK-2)
- Glass Palace - Find the next number in the sequence. (Grades PreK-2)
- How Tall?- Estimate measurements with George using non-standard units. Note: This game self-levels according to student skill. (Grades PreK-2)
- Juggling George - Count fruit and learn color with Curious George. (Grades PreK-2)
Cyberchase - Patterns and algebraic thinking.
- Lucky Star - Practice basic math and critical thinking with the story problems presented in this engaging interactive. Sharpen skills in addition, subtraction, geometry, fractions and more. (Grades 3-5)
Fetch – Addition.
- Ruffie Wrap – Use simple addition to pack chocolates into boxes according to weight. Fit as many as you can into the package without exceeding its weight capacity. (Grades 2-5)
PBS Parents – Measurement and addition.
- Time To Move - Measure, compare and sort the fish. (Grades K-5)
- Tickets Please - Put the right number of kids on each ride at the carnival. (Grades PreK-2)
Toopy and Binoo - Geometry, special sense, measurement and vocabulary.