Between The Lions - Emergent literacy skills, spelling, reading comprehension, vocabulary and organizing information and ideas.
- Alphabet Soup - Spell words to complete the jokes. (Grades PreK-2)
- Chicken Stacker - Practice vowel sounds to stack the chickens! (Grades PreK-2)
- Flood - Read words and organize them into groups by common subject to save the library from the flood. (Grades PreK-2)
- Fuzzy Lion Ears - Finish the word by matching the letter to its sound. (Grades PreK-2)
- Pounce - Choose the correct word based on the sound. (Grades PreK-2)
- Synonym Sam’s Lab - Help Sam describe Rufus using Synonyms. (Grades PreK-2)
- Trampolini Bros - Practice using adjectives and their comparative and superlative forms with the Trampolini Brothers. (Grades K-2, 3-5)
Clifford - Vocabulary.
- Puppy Dreams - Pick which things go together such as winter items or things you use at the beach. (Grades PreK-2)
Great Word Quest - Emergent literacy skills and reading comprehension.
- Monkey Jump - Pick synonyms or antonyms to help the monkey find her banana.
- Pirate Treasure - Listen to the sound, then click the letters that make up that sound to spell the word and move your ship closer to the treasure.
- Lost City Word Search - Find all the words in the ancient city of Opar to reveal your fortune!
- Ancient Relics - Choose the word which is not like the others to get past the stone guards and find the hidden treasure of Opar!
- Compound Word Zap - Select the right words to form as many compound words as you can.
- Alien Launch Party - Navigate your alien spacecraft through the course by correctly identifying signs.
Martha Speaks - Vocabulary.
- Catch - Pick which word is correct for the sentence to earn discs to throw to the dogs. (Grades PreK-2)
- Funny Photos - Figure out what wacky things are out of place and learn new words! (Grades PreK-2)
- Radio Martha - Match the pictures to words Martha is using. (Grades PreK-2)
PBS Kids Island - Emergent literacy skills and reading comprehension.
- On PBS KIDS Island you can track your students individual progress through reading games and play on your interactive whiteboard as well. (Grades PreK-2)
Sesame Street - Emergent literacy skills
- Cookie’s Letter Of The Day - Help Cookie Monster find words that start with the Letter of the Day. (Grades PreK-2)
- Elmo Rhymes - Rhyme words with Elmo. (Grades PreK-2)
- Letters To Big Bird - Identify what letter each object's word starts with. (Grades PreK-2)
Super Why! - Emergent literacy skills, reading comprehension and composition.
- Alpha Bricks - Identify letters with Alpha Pig. Uses only lower case, only upper case, or mixed depending on your choice. (Grades PreK-2)
- Alpha Pig Bingo - Identify letters with Alpha Pig. Uses only lower case, only upper case, or mixed depending on your choice. (Grades PreK-2)
- Create Your Own Superhero - Listen to letter sounds and identify the letter that makes the sound. Practice identifying letter sounds to make words and create a Princess Presto superhero. (Grades PreK-2)
- Freeze Dance Rhyming - Rhyme different word families. (Grades PreK-2)
- Princess Presto Golden Spelling Bee - Spell words to win the spelling bee and earn a crown. (Grades PreK-2)
- Storybook Creator - Change words in the story and read along. (Grades PreK-2)
- Super Reader Challenge - Play all of the reading and letter challenges to earn a prize! (Grades PreK-2)
Wordgirl - Vocabulary and reading comprehension.