PBS KIDS Raising Readers Library Corners are fully decorated with PBS KIDS décor. Library Corners have books, online games and a wealth of literacy activities for children to use when visiting the participating public libraries.
Our first corner was set up at the Dr. Clarence Cuffee Library in Chesapeake. The program has now grown to include a total of six local libraries:
- Dr. Clarence Cuffee Library, Chesapeake
- Hampton Public Library, Hampton
- Park Place Library, Norfolk
- Portsmouth’s Main Library, Portsmouth
- Cradock Library, Portsmouth
- Bayside Library, Virginia Beach